Uploading image

gilis giladsabo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 07:39:11 UTC 2010

Hi,
I'm pretty "green" with Eprime and started to program with only
recently. Anyway, I now have to program an experiment in which
participants will have to make achoice and to indicate it in regard to
the side of the image in which the stimuli have appeared. The stimuli
is realy large one and so when I try to upload it to a slide object I
always get the image presented truncated to different extents at the
edegs of the screen. I tried to play with the size of the image in the
slide object but I failed to get satisfaying results.

So now my focus is on how the image can be uploaded through Canvas
object but yet the knowledge I have in programing with Eprime turn it
to a real sisyphean task and I don't even always what my mistakes were
or way it didn't work, or if Canavas object is the only or the best
solution.

So, I would be very grateful to any one who could help me with this in
any way.

Regards
Gili