Randomizing image position in a slide object

gilis giladsabo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 16:50:13 UTC 2010

Hi Mich,

Sure it make a little sense, it was just an hypothetical example ;) -
meaning that I was trying to find a way to randomize three dichotomic
values (e.g., a , c and d without the sequence between them).
Somehow   "RandomizeArray"  was associatively connected in my mind
with similar suffix functions from Matlab -I was sure it can be done
in Eprime as well...For the present experiment I will use the list,
but anyway wanted to know the alternatives. Thank you very much for
the link, I hope to use it  intensively.
Cheers
Gilis