scoring a nonresponse as a correct answer

Jim jjprisciandaro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 21:51:53 UTC 2010

Ben: I mispoke, only the stimulus is recording responses and it has a
response window duration of 1250ms just as you said. On this
particular task, I don't want to mess with pre-release because the
scanner paradigm has already been used/validated by someone in my lab
with 100ms prerelease on every object. I just want to figure out how
to score non-response without inline code (the person who used the
task before me did not log responses).

Michiel: I'm not following you, so I will give more detail about the
procedure of the task and maybe this will answer your question. Each
trial presents a letter in the middle of a black screen for 250ms
(with a response window duration of 1250ms) followed by a black screen
(with no letter) for 1000ms.

Thanks!
Jim