Buttons

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Feb 25 22:01:54 UTC 2010

Gilis,

Standard reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
really does like to take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours.  So don't be shy
there.  3) If you do get an answer from PST Web Support, please
extend the courtesy of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take ...

If by "buttons" you mean mouse clicks on specified areas of the
screen (as opposed to buttons on a button box), then I think the
conventional way to do that in E-Prime is with Slide.HitTest(), which
you may look up in the online E-Basic Help.  Also, if you look at the
Samples on the PST web site you may find an downloadable example of
how to use this.

public relations, for nature cannot be fooled."  (Richard Feynman,
Nobel prize-winning physicist)