Compatibility with Windows 7

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jan 7 17:54:24 UTC 2010

I don't run the Win7/XP mode/EP setup myself, but I can imagine why I
would.  I would never do this for running subjects, but I might well
want to to this on my development machine so that I could have all
the advanatages of Win7 for most of my work and still do E-Prime
development all on the same modern machine.  Then of course I would
copy the result to a good old XP machine for running subjects.

Just my $.02,