Compatibility with Windows 7

Rinus rinusverdonschot at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 19:50:11 UTC 2010

Hello,

personally, it doesn't sound very appealing to me to run an Emulated
OS to run E-prime...but as I've never tried it I don't know exactly
what it'll do to the timing.
I tested E-prime 2.0 (v2.0.8.22) a couple of times with some of my own
experiments (including Voicekey equipment) and also the long Refresh
Clock test from PSTNET in Windows 7 (home premium) and Windows7+Eprime
2 for me seems not to be a problem. Your question was that you didn't
know whether it would work..  I think it will, at least it performes
accurately on my PC. This might also be hardware dependent etc. Did
you already buy E-prime? If so, then just test it on your PC and try
it out..

Kind regards, Rinus
ps: as I understand it XP mode cannot be run on "lower" versions of W7
(like my home premium)