beginners questions

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Jan 11 18:46:04 UTC 2010

Yoed,

>thanks liza
>i am actually using eprime 1.4

Wow, where did you get that!?  I just checked, and the latest 1.x
version I can find for download is 1.2 (specifically 1.2.1.847).  I
would love to know how to get 1.4.

>as for my 2nd question - i am still hoping that someone might be able
>to answer me!!!

Well, I am not sure what you mean by "in my experiment i want the
subject to enter responses via feedback", but of course if you just
want your feedback display to collect a response then you can do that
in the ordinary way, or you can use the Advanded... input mask
properties to collect multi-character responses along with an Echo
Client (I think PST has a demo of this on their web site), or you can
even use an AskBox or InputBox in script, etc.

Sorry, I have nothing to offer on the Hebrew (or any language other
than English) issue.