beginners questions

Yoed yoedkenett at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 11:30:34 UTC 2010

hi
yeah - i have version 1.2 (sorry for the mix up).
can anyone help me with my first question and send me some example
code?
as for my second question:
1. david - i want my subjects to type an answer as a response which
will be registered by e-prime - do you know how to do that (regardless
of hebrew, ill even settle for english for the moment)
2. liza - thanks ill consult them
Yoed