timing error

Tobi tobias.fw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 12:51:44 UTC 2010

Okay, after having read the entire Chapter 3 I found out that I have
actually done everything right in terms of setting. However I found
the reason for the timing error having a closer look at the result
file. The timing error was always there in case the slide "ISI"
between the slides "Cue" and "Target" had the duration variable 0. I
also used other durations for "ISI", specified in the block list. As a
slide always uses at least on circle, the timing error then occurs
even when using OnsetSync function.

This seems to be a serious problem. Do you have any idea how to solve
this problem? I could maybe use a script asking for the ISI duration
value and skipping the "ISI" slide when duration is 0. However a
script in a short sequence of stimuli might also cause some timing
problems. Maybe you have a better idea?

BEst,
Tobias