Running one E-Run File directly after another?

LizaM liza.mccarron at uwe.ac.uk
Fri Jan 15 10:37:36 UTC 2010

Thanks David - have downloaded that and been playing with it this
morning currently using Frank Bosco's very useful call ebs script
(thanks Frank!) - one of the files runs fine through Autoit, the other
file will sometimes load and sometimes not - not sure why so while I
will investigate that for the future I think I might just get the
student to start the second file manually for the time being as
workload is such that I don't think I will have a chance to learn
AutoIt to it's full capacity in the next few weeks!

Cheers

Liza