Running one E-Run File directly after another?

Liza Mccarron Liza.Mccarron at uwe.ac.uk
Fri Jan 15 11:18:19 UTC 2010

Liwenna,

I'm running Frank's original.

That is a good point about the script being better suited to complex tasks and I think it is overkill for what I am trying to do here.  I agree to some extent with what you say about merging the files and deleting the attributes but in this case the student really is having enough difficulty with processing the main data file so I really want to keep things as simple as possible with the 2nd part! She is quite happy to run the two files separately - in fact was expecting to do so - it's just my desire to make things seamless and tidy that is driving this!  But thanks for the input - as to your 'sticking my nose in matters that are not mine note' that's more than welcome (and one of the great things about this group) as it gives me another way of looking at things and some valuable inout from someone with a great deal more experience!

Many Thanks

Liza