576 images in one slide

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Jan 15 15:17:11 UTC 2010

Tobia,

Two thoughts:

(1) Arrange 576 SlideImage sub-objects on your slide and use
attribute references for the Filename in each of them.  You might
combine this with a nested list to hold & randomize your image file
names, and "colon syntax" for referencing them in the Slide (look
that up in the index in the User's Guide).

(2) If that seems too tedious and you want to do things more directly
in script, then make a mockup of a slide with images, generate the
script, and look at the script that E-Studio generates for the slide
and images.  You can puzzle it out from there, along with forays into
the online E-Basic Help guided by what you see in the script.

Good luck!