Varying Trial Duration Based Upon Previous Trial RT

Mike mscullin521 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 20:14:31 UTC 2010

Thanks for all the help. It's working now. I ended up doing it a
little different than you suggested Michiel, but wouldn't have gotten
there without ya. Here's my script for anyone who might want it in the
future:

If Member.RT > 0 then
	c.SetAttrib "ITIduration", 1500 - Member.RT
elseif Member.RT = 0 then
	c.SetAttrib "ITIduration", 50
End if

Note that "Member" is the first screen and will disappear after 1450
ms if no response is recorded. ITIduration refers to the duration of
the second screen (see Michiel's most recent post in this thread for
referencing it in properties). Whether or not you respond to the first
screen (or how fast you respond), the two screens will last 1500 ms
together.

Thanks again,
Mike