closing another application when Eprime resumes from suspend

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jan 28 21:42:49 UTC 2010

Matt,

Don't you hate it when someone gives you a useless answer to a
question you did not ask?  Well, I have never explored E-Prime's
Suspend/Resume features, but I think you could run your design much
better in Empirisoft MediaLab (possibly combined with their DirectRT)
rather than E-Prime.  But maybe somebody else here has a real answer for you.

"If all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail."