Help!!!!!

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jan 29 11:41:58 UTC 2010

That's OK, there's a particularly fancy Step-By-Step 'how to learn E-Prime if you're about as good at programming as the average psychotherapist you still know from your undergrads':
http://www.cognitology.eu/pubs/AnE-Primer2009.pdf
Our students seemed to like it... it contains a number of experimental paradigms, the idea being that if you work through the book, you ought to be able to read an experimental psychological paper and replicate the experiment.

Best,
Mich

Michiel Spapé
Research Fellow