Echo/ max count

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jan 29 11:49:02 UTC 2010

It doesn't? That's new to me, one would think they would merely base the keyboard on .NET and windows settings... Anyway, in the event one cannot afford to have some company send a QWERTY-keyboard (about $5? Postage is costly though), I suggest using a screwdriver and switching the keys such as any person who's been working in offices long enough knows happens sooner or later if you're office-mate happens to be in a jolly mood. Anyway, if E-Prime cannot understand, or note responses, as QWERTZ or AZERTY or whatnot, responses (albeit a bit slowly for people unaccustomed) should still come in right after switching keys, right?

... does this mean people with, say, Japanese keyboards can't work with E-Prime, Rinus? Or do they (feeling pretty culturally dumb now) actually DO have a qwerty layout?

Cheers,

Michiel Spapé
Research Fellow
Perception & Action group