How to create a reusable template?

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jul 15 20:59:28 UTC 2010

In EP2.0.8.22 (and perhaps earlier) there is an easier way.  Simply
put a copy of whatever .es2 file you like into the Templates folder
of the E-Prime 2.0 program directory.  Then that .es2 file will show
up as an option in the "New E-Prime 2.0 Experiment" dialog.  You may
add and remove templates to suit your own needs.

EP2.0.8.73/74 improves on this by adding options (under Tools >
Options) to allow you to set any folder as a Templates folder.

I don't know where PST intends to document this, I don't see it in
the New Features Guide for EP2.  I only know about this because PST
staff was nice enough to answer when I asked about this.