Stopping Entered Text disappearing off screen

Evertox A.McGuffie at Coventry.ac.uk
Mon Jul 19 15:45:15 UTC 2010

Hi Michiel,

First off, i cannot upload an example file to the files section so it
is on the pstnet forum - http://support.pstnet.com/forum/Topic671-5-1.aspx

I am using the TextDisplay Echo option recording participants thoughts
for 5 minuites and showing them what thae have typed just like a word
document.

Everything works except for a CR and LF at the end of the screen so
they cannot see what they have typed.

As Quoted by Matt Lenhrart at PST in this thread------"make sure the
"Word Wrap" box is checked so that long responses will not go off-
screen (i.e. they will simply move down to the next line)."

Cheers

Anthony McGuffie