Movie issues

Heather Bortfeld huskypuplab at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 18:28:17 UTC 2010

Hi Michiel,
  Thanks for your input.
A-We tried, and we're still getting the same errors.
B-We tried that, to no avail
C-We're not exactly sure how to go about interchanging videos in the
movieRT file. We've looked all over, but we're not sure to input our
movie source.

At this point, we're pretty sure it's a codec issue, and we're
emailing the e-prime group. We just thought we'd try our luck here
since we could get a faster response.
Thanks for your input!

Another question we have though, is that we're planning on getting a
dedicated machine for our experiments, that will have 3-4 monitors
connected to it. We're going to be running e-prime 2.0 on windows XP,
and RAM should not be an issue. However, we were wondering if anyone
could suggest a good videocard that might be able to get the job done.

Thanks!