Changing sub-object duration property

Fiona fiona_kumfor at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 29 04:43:15 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm missing something...

I've created a slide object which contains a "Stimulus" image, a "Yes
Response" image and a "No Response" image. I'm using mouse input to
register the response and using HitTest to record and score the
location of the mouse response as either "Yes" or "No".

I would like to set the Stimulus image duration to 2000msec, allow any
mouse clicks to be recorded during that duration, and if no response
is recorded, leave the "Yes Response" and "No Response" images on the
screen until a response is recorded.

I have tried to change the duration of each sub-object separately, but
each time I change the duration it applies to the entire slide. I have
also tried using different slide states and multiple slides, but when
I do this the HitTest no longer records a single response (i.e.
participants need to respond twice).

Is it possible to change the individual properties of sub-objects on a
single slide?

Any help would be great!

Cheers