Combining two input recording images together to form mean accuracy

Daniel schizophrenicdan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 19:51:47 UTC 2010

Hey,

Thanks for the information Michiel. I am in the middle of implementing
your suggestions.

"Other than that, if you must, I'd suggest just a little bit of
inline. Basically, you check for conditions, and calculate the mean
accuracy. For example, if you made a global variable (alt+5, user
script, dim LeftArrowNumberAccurate), just add an inline at the end of
the trial (if c.GetAttrib("ArrowDirection") = "Left" and Slide1.ACC =
1 then LeftArrowNumberAccurate = LeftArrowNumberAccurate + 1)."

I will try this out later. But, I am guessing if I do that or
something similar and then combine Left and Right in to another
variable I can easily report the collapsed across left/right
accuracies?

Also, if you do not mind, I have another question. Do you know if
there is an issue with having InLines and duration/onset errors
appearing, due to the processing of InLine objects?