Send a Signal from E-Prime to COBI

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jul 29 20:12:31 UTC 2010

[I have been off on vacations, so still working on some lingering older posts.]

I have never used the SerialDevice object myself, and I don't know if
anyone else here can help.  But here are a few other thoughts:

- See if PST has any example programs to download from their web site.

- Search the PST Knowledge Base for any articles on the SerialDevice.

- Look at the "SerialDevice" topic in the online E-Basic Help built
into E-Prime.

- Contact PST Web Support at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp .  They strive
to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours (although current estimates
are more like 10 days) -- this is pretty much their substitute for
proper documentation, so make full use of it.