Clearing half a screen

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jul 29 20:49:24 UTC 2010

For the record, with judicious use of properties
on the Frame tab (Width, Height, X, Y, XAlign,
YAlign), you can superimpose TextDisplays or
Slides on an existing display to create your
desired effect and many other effects
besides.  But Mich is right that it is more the
"E-Prime way" to just compose a complete Slide
for each display.  And in either case you still do not need any code.