How to display trail number beginning with a certain number?

Johnny wfjohnny at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 19:02:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am designing a simple experiment in which there are two seperate
blocks, each has a list of 20 stimuli.  For the first block, I use the
following inline script to display the trial number successfully:

c.setattrib "TrialNumber", c.getattrib(c.getattrib("Running") &
".Sample")

And, added this [TrialNumber] to my text display.

But, for the second block, it restart counting from 'one' again.  But,
in order not to let the participants notice that this is actually the
second block, I intend to make the second block begin the number with
20 (not 1).

Could any one please tell me how to do it?

Thanks a lot.