Easy Multiple Rungroups Question

SombreNote sombrenote at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 02:03:43 UTC 2010

In superlab I was able to specify in the same experiment which blocks
I wanted to run depended on the rungroup people would pick in the
beginning of the experiment. When you have multiple permutations of
the same experiment, you can see whey this is important.

My issue with E-Prime is that I know it does much the same thing, but
I can not find where it explains how the subject number thing works,
and how the session number works. As well as all the other stuff.

Where do I go in the guides or help documentation that gives me what I
need to know to get a bunch of variations in the same experiment?