replacement for wrong trials

Marina O marina.faveri at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 19:01:16 UTC 2010

Hi, I'm intersted in replacing only wrong trials in a block. The block
is setted to chose trials randomly (without replacement). My goal is
to have the same number of correct trials for each condition, since
I'm also collecting EEG data and it would be better for comparisons of
the electrophysiological data to have the same number of epochs. I'm
collecting reaction time data from all of the 10 hand fingers, and
it's already known (from previous experiments we've made) that the
probability of wrong responses are different for each finger. Is there
an easy way to do it? A hard one would be usefull as well, but my
programming skills are (very) limmited.

I deeply appreciate your help,

Marina