recording mouse movements

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jun 10 20:11:25 UTC 2010

Once you get the mouse coordinates (following Ben's sage advice) you
will want to save them somewhere.  You can store them directly in the
.edat file using some combination of c.SetAttrib and c.Log (see the
Context topic in the online E-Basic Help), or to any text file of
your choosing using something like Print# (again, see the E-Basic Help).

Finally,  don't overlook PST Web Support at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , they like to
help out with this sort of thing.