replacement for wrong trials

Marina O marina.faveri at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 02:45:07 UTC 2010

That's what I was afraid of... I'm kind of already terrified by the
fact that I'll have to program the TTL pulses to neuroscan (wich, as a
matter in fact, I already saw that was discussed here). I'm aware of
the PST web support, but I've been in contact with them to get the
technical manual of the SRBox, and it took almost a month to get it.
Is good to know that's ok to share the material I've got with you,
I'll post it in a separate subject, so it will be easier for others to
find it. After making some tutorials to improve my (at the moment
inexistent) programming skills, I'll tell you what's the solution for
this kind of issue!

Thanks for the tips!

Marina