Easy Multiple Rungroups Question

SombreNote sombrenote at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 13:01:50 UTC 2010

Thank you so much for your replies.

So they language they use is "Counterbalance". And this refers to
making variations of run-groups with difference lists, orders, or
procedures?

"But I find the coverage in the Guides rather scant on this topic,
which brings us to another issue:  In general, PST prefers to provide
individualized technical support rather than produce generalized
documentation, so you should also take questions like this directly
to PST Web Support at http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp
. "

This was my first instinct. If it was not for the fact that I have had
two tickets posted for a week with no help (or even a comment from
their staff), it makes me suspect that I should find help elsewhere.

I wish there were more guides. There seems to be so much power in the
window where you assign subjects, sessions, groups. etc. I just wish I
knew a place where I could learn about it.