Eprime output with eye tracking help

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Jun 15 19:02:34 UTC 2010

Giulia,

I do not use such a system, so I have no answers for you.  But your
question raises a host of other questions in my mind.  Isn't this
covered in the documentation that came with the system?  I mean, it's
an *eyetracker*, it's whole purpose is to record & report eye gaze
positions, surely the manufacturer would document the measurement
units, wouldn't they?  Couldn't you get this information directly
from the company?