implement change blindness flicker paradigm

melissa melissa.dewolf at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 19:11:56 UTC 2010

David,

Thank you.  That solves the problem of getting the response time while
the flickering is occurring.  However, I am still having issues with
how to create a loop that will loop the two stimulus objects back and
forth for either 40 secs or until user input.  First off, how would I
implement this type of loop?  With an inline object?  Secondly, guess
I could have the loop end when the wait object ends or unless there is
user input?  I am not quite sure how this would be done in Eprime.

Thank you for the help!
Melissa