help a beginner :)

cogneuroisfun neuropsych76 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 15:20:49 UTC 2010

I'm glad I found this group! I'm new to using e-prime but I know the
some of basics. However, I'm getting an error message which doesn't
make any sense to me.

It says "The following runtime error occurred

Unable to load image file

Filename picture.bmp

Current folder C: ect

Open 1

Found 1

last error 0

return code

Filename2 c:/ documents/ ect. picture.bmp

Current folder C: ect

Open 1

Found 1

last error 0

return code

error number 11043"

So what I don't get is why I'm having this problem. I have 100
pictures in the same folder as my program. The first 5 work but the
rest do not even though they are all in the same folder and are
spelled correctly when I entered them into my list!

I have no idea why it can't find them. The filename1 is the actually
file name but then the filename2 is where the file is? Could that be
what its looking for?

This is probably something silly but I don't know how to fix it!

Please help, thank you :)