Slide Advancement Contingent on Correct Answer

SombreNote sombrenote at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 00:01:40 UTC 2010

I am using a PST's sample Mouse Click Response to make a mouse-
clicking task.

They will be clicking on a few boxes with answers. There might be one
correct answer or many but I think I will be able to figure out how to
make more then one correct answer from the material from this thread
(multiple correct responses: http://support.pstnet.com/forum/Topic1072-5-1.aspx?Highlight=correct).

What I cannot seem to get it to do is advance ONLY when the answer is
correct.  I tried modifying allowable responses but that seem to be
only input types. The "Correct" box is only for specifying what is
correct, and has not control over the advancement of the slide.

I also looked in the advanced and tried to mess around with
Termination Response, it seems to also be a specific key, and not a
type of answer.

Does anyone have any ideas? This seems like a really easy thing to do.