Slide Advancement Contingent on Correct Answer

SombreNote sombrenote at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 01:55:41 UTC 2010

In the mouse tracking sample it checks to see if correct or not by;

If strHit = c.GetAttrib("CorrectAnswer")   Then
		     PrTsSlides.ACC = 1
Else
		     PrTsSlides.ACC = 0
End If

This value is used when it tries to figure out feedback; it just
checks the accuracy.

I am thinking I could get it to check this in an inline code and redo
the slide. Right now there is an example something like this in the
userguide page 52 (feedback.ACCStats.Reset   EndPrac.Run), but it
makes it redo the total whole block. I just need it to keep backing up
one I guess.