Clearing half a screen

cogneuroisfun neuropsych76 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 18:37:58 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Another noobie question here.

I have a picture up while I have my participants answer questions
about the picture. I want this picture to stay up as they answer 3
questions (the questions are on a grid survey so the questions cant
all fit on one screen) My question is how do I clear the previous
question with keeping the picture in tact? The call clearscreen
command clears everything and if I just keep everything from clearing
the previous question overlaps the next question. The picture is at
the top of the screen and the survey takes up the bottom of the screen
so is there anyway to clear just the bottom of the screen?

Thank you!