Way to put images in separate folder than eprime file?

mary maryesmith at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 20:09:30 UTC 2010

Just tried searching and couldn't find anything on this.  It's just so
messy to have to keep all the image files in the same folder as the
eprime e-studio files.  I tried putting the Filename as a directory
followed by the attribute name but that ran into problems with what I
assume is regular expressions because when I put \ in front of them it
ran.  For example, I put:

EprimeFolder\jpgFiles\[AttributeName]

at first as my Filename, but when I tried to run, the script came out
saying the Filename was:

B1_SlideImage.Filename = "EprimeFolder\jpgFiles[AttributeName")

So I changed my Filename to be:

EprimeFolder\jpgFiles\\[AttributeName\]"

And it started to run successfully but then failed, and when I looked
it was now displaying my Filename as:

B1_SlideImage.Filename = "EprimeFolder\jpgFiles\[AttributeName]\""

Is there any way to do this??  What's going on here....
Thanks for the help,
Mary