How can I refer to the currently running object in an inline?

J Scott Saults saultsj at missouri.edu
Wed Mar 3 05:37:38 UTC 2010

Sorry, my question got cut off (thought it's in the topic)

I can set a variable to refer to a running list:
	Dim theList as List
	Set theList = CList(Rte.GetObject(c.GetAttrib("Running")))
I also can assign a variable to refer to a list if I know its name
(StimDisplay):
	Dim theResponseObject As
RteRunnableInputObject

How can I know the currently running object so that an inline, running
during it's prerelease, can reference and use it's attributes
(duration, keyboardMask, etc). I want to be able to copy and move an
inline to follow different objects without changing and  'hard coding'
the name of the object in the script each time. (Sorry for the
repeated posting)

Thanks.