How do I turn the mouse on?

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Wed Mar 3 14:53:17 UTC 2010

PLEASE folks, do *NOT* try to start a new thread by simply doing an
e-mail "reply" to an existing thread and then changing the subject
line!!  This just messes up the thread structure of the existing thread
on Google Groups, as you can see for yourself at
http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime/browse_thread/thread/75838ffbbf64a05b
.

Instead, please start a brand new, blank e-mail message, address it to
e-prime at googlegroups.com, and go from there.

I am restoring this thread to Luna's original title of "How do I turn
the mouse on?", and I will try to repost Scott's question under a new
thread.

On 3 Mar 2010 J Scott Saults wrote:
> Surely there's a way, but I haven't figured this out.
<snip>