Display text (or anything) in front of a video

mary maryesmith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 16:29:29 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm running E-Prime 2.0 Standard, and I've run into a problem with
being able to display anything in front of a video.  For example, it
would be nice to display a fixation cross in the middle of the screen
for the duration of our experiment which contains videos.  It seems
that the default is set to make any videos appear on the top of
anything else that may be on the MovieDisplay.  Is there a way to push
the movie to the back so text can be displayed over it?

Thanks,
Mary