Error Message Help

Bri Morgan morgbri at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 16:45:04 UTC 2010

Hello -

We are trying to create an experiment in which a slide accepts only
alphanumeric responses. Allowable keys are {NUMBERS} and {SPACE}. We
are using the {SPACE} to move to the next slide and the {NUMBERS} as a
recorded response. We have the Max Count set to 3, so it can accept
double digits and the space bar.

We a re receiving an error message when a subject presses the space
bar without pressing a numerical response first.

Here is the script where the error occurs.
OfferOK:
   If Err.Number = ebInputAccepted Then
      Err.Clear
      Resume OfferOKResume
   ElseIf Err.Number <> 0 Then
      'NOTE: If you receive a runtime error here, it
      ' is because a runtime error other than ebInputAccepted
      ' was thrown (ebInputAccepted for catching input masks that
jump).
      'You are encouraged to either handle the error so that
      ' it is not thrown in the future or will have to set up
      ' your own error handler, which will also need to take
      ' into account for any input masks that jump.
      '
      'Raise the error so the default error handler will show the
message
      Err.Raise Err.Number, Err.Source, Err.Description
   End If

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or if there is any more
information I can provide. Thank you.