"ImageDisplay Internal Error, Marker: 2000"

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 14:19:16 UTC 2010

if you are running eprime 2, then jpegs should be fine.  just double-check
that they're really jpegs, not some other image format masquerading as
jpegs.  to be sure, you might open it in Paint, then SaveAs... .jpg.
if you're running eprime 1.x, then you'll need to open them in Paint and
SaveAs .bmp, since earlier eprimes only allow .bmp images.