"ImageDisplay Internal Error, Marker: 2000"

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 14:11:47 UTC 2010

Ha Jen,

Any luck with the pictures yet??

For what it's worth... image files created or modified on a mac are
known to sometimes (and definitely not always) give problems of the
2000 kind... (see for instance this, rather messy, topic:
http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime/browse_thread/thread/a72bcd05a221c7dc/6827f84673878d96)

Any chance your files have been macified?

Best,

liw