changing CorrectAnswer

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 12:14:54 UTC 2010

Hey Eli,

If I remember correctly I never got such a direct way of manipulating
the CRESP funtion to work either. I guess it has something to do with
slide.cresp being a function (?) of the slideobject and not an
attribute in a list for instance (I'm not good at the official coding
language ;) )

I use a detour way now, that I've described in this post:
http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime/msg/ad18d7e4f85bce84

I think it will help you out :)

Best,

liw