Embedding flv files in EPrime?

HW hyungwook.yim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 21:01:54 UTC 2010

I am doing memory experiments for child (memorizing two paired list)

 and I have good distractor tasks that should go after each list,
before the test.

something like:
---------------------------
[list 1]        ->   [distractor task]  ->       [list 2]       ->
[distractor task] -> [test]
cat-dog                                         apple - orange
big-small                                        cup-mug
 .....                                                      ....
--------------------------------

However, I can't find out how to embed the flash game in EPrime... Is
it possible?

(1) I've tried to stop Eprime for a while by pressing "Control + ESC"
but this would make Eprime stop~!

(2) I've tried to make two experiment programs each for list1 and
list2, so that I could use the flash game independently.
 But then I can't randomize the words as a whole - I need to randomly
pull out the word for each list from the same pool.

(3) related to #(2) is there a way to save the results that eprime
computed and use it in another experiment?
 - I was thinking of making the first program(program 1) generate two
random list of words from a pool and use half of it in the current
experiment, save the other half in a file. Then the second program
reads the file and uses the list of words that program1 had already
generated~!

Is this possible?

I hope somebody could give some advice~! :)

or... I should I just have to forget randomizing things perfectly...