Display a stop watch on the screen

Julie Gonn julie.gonn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 21:50:47 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm designing an experiment (E-prime 1.1) for which I need a stop
watch to appear on the screen during the experiment.
Pictures appear for 2 seconds (interrupted by cross fixations 500 ms),
and I need subjects to monitor the time as pictures unfold.
I have found no information on the website. I wonder if it could be
possible to do such a thing and, if so, can someone help me?

Many thanks in advance,
Julie