disabling input for specific keyboard keys

Matthew matthewdwood82 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 18:45:07 UTC 2010

Hi Michial & David,

I did a brief search of "Windows key" before posting, but received a
ton of hits, the first few pages of which didn't turn up anything
useful.  Wasn't sure on what keywords to use to make search more
efficient.

I'm running in a shared computer lab for our department.  I wish I
could do the epoxy/screwdriver option, but I might have to settle for
the keykiller, provided that our network admin allows it.  Its a shame
there's not a function hidden in Eprime somewhere that allows you to
turn off some of these "high priority" key commands.

Thanks again,
-Matt