trigger eye tracker and TMS

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Mar 29 18:00:42 UTC 2010

Sara,

I don't see any way to do this other than to get out the soldering
iron and build a custom cable to spit the signals from your
computer's I/O port (e.g., parallel port) and send some bits to one
instrument, and other bits to the other instrument.  Then you can
decide which bits to designate for which instrument, and from there
it is merely a matter of writing your program to measure & control
those bits as desired.  No big deal.