How to select between few images with the mouse in a slide object?

jens jens.bernhardsson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 08:48:37 UTC 2010

There probably better ways to solve this, but this is what I tried.

Get the VASModified.es and replace the SlideText with SlideImage on
the Slide and point them to an Attribute in a list. Name them Row11,
Row12 etc.  Go thru the inlines and replace every line with ‘Text’ to
’Image’. Also, in the inlines, change every ‘BackColor’ to
‘BorderColor’. Set the border width in the sub properties of the
images. You can also change color so that the border is not seen while
unchecked (looks better). Remember that if you ad SlideImages you must
define them in the inlines.

/Jens