stimulus location

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Wed Mar 31 13:55:27 UTC 2010

You should take this up with your graduate advisor, and consult the
relevant psychology research textbooks.  This is not a question about
E-Prime, it is a question about visual acuity and its effect on
psychology experiments in general, and your experiment in particular.
No one here can tell whether or not 2.5 degrees of visual angle will be
detrimental to your particular experiment.  So I repeat, please take
this to your graduate advisor.