extracting vectors of stimulus onsets for fmri software

James Keidel j.keidel at bangor.ac.uk
Wed Mar 31 20:57:41 UTC 2010

hey

if you have a variable with the onset times, you could also have a
variable with the condition for each time.  copy these both into
excel, sort by the condition variable, then paste the times for each
condition into spm...it's not perfect but probably easier than what
you are doing.  otherwise, like david said, write an excel macro to
remove empty space in a column; there are examples of this online.

within eprime, you could search the e-basic help for file handling and
have a little piece of script that wrote out files for each condition;
done correctly this file could be loaded directly into spm via a
matlab command and you would not have to deal with the gui much at
all.

JK